The Z 526 was originally designed by Zlin Aircraft in 1959. Its two seat version is called the Trener-Master. The Z 526′s layout was organized with pilot in the rear, and student in front. The aircraft could also be equipped with tip tanks and a constant speed propeller. The Z 526F was introduced in 1968 and was equipped with a 135 kW (180 hp) Avia M-137A engine, the export version Z 526L differed in being equipped with a 150 kW (200 hp) Lycoming AEIO-360 flat four. Single seat versions included the Z 526A, Z 526AS
and the Z 526AFS.

More than 1,400 Z 526s were manufactured, many for military and private flying schools. Our Z 526F was built in 1972 with a built no. 1232 and is fully acrobatic.

Technical data

Engine: M 137A
Power: 135 kW (180 HP)
Wingspan: 10,6 m
Length: 8,0 m
Empty weight: 665 kg
Take-off weight: 975 kg
Maximum speed: 244 kph
Service ceiling: 5200 m
Range: 475 km

Gallery